ARK: Survival Evolved 1.1.02 APK + OBB
- Version: 1.1.02
- File size: 1.92GB
- Requires: Android 7.0+
- Package Name: com.studiowildcard.wardrumstudios.ark
- Developer: Studio Wildcard
- Updated: November 01, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 118800 reviews
- Inventory crash fixes
- Halloween event! Look for pumpkins when it is night time on the Island for a special treat!
- Doubled tame limits for small private servers (<= 20 slots)
- Server sorting & filtering fixes
- Push notifications optimized
- Premium skins can now be discarded
- Server browser visual errors fixed
Here we provide ARK: Survival Evolved 1.1.02 APK + OBB file for Android 7.0+ and up.
ARK: Survival Evolved game is listed in Adventure category of app store.
This is newest and latest version of ARK: Survival Evolved ( com.studiowildcard.wardrumstudios.ark ).
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app, do not forget allow app installation from unknown sources.
We provide direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for ARK: Survival Evolved 1.1.02 APK + OBB without any modifications.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. ARK: Survival Evolved is the property and trademark from the developer Studio Wildcard. You could visit Studio Wildcard website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
All version this game apk available with us: 1.1.02, 1.1.01, 1.0.96, 1.0.94. You could also download apk of ARK: Survival Evolved and run it using popular android emulators.How to Install APK and OBB on your android phone:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.studiowildcard.wardrumstudios.ark/obb_filename*