PUBG MOBILE 0.9.0 APK + OBB
- Version: 0.9.0
- File size: 1.48GB
- Requires: Android 4.3+
- Package Name: com.tencent.ig
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Updated: October 25, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 6401739 reviews
- Added night mode in Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly.
- Halloween: Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies. Added a Candy event and a Halloween theme for main menu.
- Added the QBU DMR. Can be found in Sanhok.
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a "Share for Deals" feature. Get your friends to help you bargain for items.
- Crews are now limited to 6 players.
- Crew Challenge is now open.
Here we provide PUBG MOBILE 0.9.0 APK + OBB file for Android 4.3+ and up.
PUBG MOBILE game is listed in Action category of app store.
This is newest and latest version of PUBG MOBILE ( com.tencent.ig ).
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app, do not forget allow app installation from unknown sources.
We provide direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for PUBG MOBILE 0.9.0 APK + OBB without any modifications.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. PUBG MOBILE is the property and trademark from the developer Tencent Games. You could visit Tencent Games website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
All version this game apk available with us: 0.9.0, 0.8.0, 0.7.0. You could also download apk of PUBG MOBILE and run it using popular android emulators.How to Install APK and OBB on your android phone:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.tencent.ig/obb_filename*