Proton Bus Lite 199Lite APK + OBB DATA
- Version: 199Lite
- File size: 437.05MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.viamep.protonbuslite
- Developer: MEP
- Updated: November 02, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 4520 reviews
* Fixed lights in mods.
* More templates for mods! This update brings the support, in a few weeks or months we'll have some new playable vehicles. NOTICE: THIS UPDATE DOES NOT INCLUDE NEW BUSES OR TRUCKS YET. Check the game's Facebook groups in a few days.
* Mods with four wheels will run on the free version, but the modding system with more wheels is a bonus for donors. But everyone may play it with a message playing in background for now.
Here we provide Proton Bus Lite 199Lite APK + OBB DATA file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Proton Bus Lite game is listed in Simulation category of app store.
This is newest and latest version of Proton Bus Lite ( com.viamep.protonbuslite ).
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app, do not forget allow app installation from unknown sources.
We provide direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for Proton Bus Lite 199Lite APK + OBB DATA without any modifications.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Proton Bus Lite is the property and trademark from the developer MEP. You could visit MEP website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
All version this game apk available with us: 199Lite, 198Lite, 192Lite. You could also download apk of Proton Bus Lite and run it using popular android emulators.How to Install APK and OBB on your android phone:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.viamep.protonbuslite/obb_filename*